Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's Going to Snow in South Carolina!

Tomorrow I'll be driving home from Atlanta and arriving late afternoon/early evening near Myrtle Beach and it will be snowing.  I can't wait! I was tempted to throw my shovel in the car for the trip home, but I don't know if it's going to stick to the ground.  I'm betting the roads will be empty and I'll be able to enjoy the snow all by myself.

The area is experiencing the coldest stretch they've had in years, but Monday it may hit 60 degrees here.  Many of you in the northeast are experiencing temperatures in the teens, but you'll have some warmer weather coming for a couple days next week.

We've been walking on the beach all bundled up, maybe next week we'll wear shorts.  If you have any snow, drive safe and don't knock down any mailboxes.(it can happen)  If you're walking on ice, march like a soldier because it's very difficult to slip if you're marching.

Waiting for the flakes to fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment